question

Pompi avatar image
Pompi asked

Racing Multiplayer game and Matchmaking using Amazon login?

I wish to add multiplayer for my racing game Diesel Racer 2. I already added GameCircle support for leaderboards which was easy enough to implement. The issue is that I cannot seem to find anything by Amazon that would allow me to use the same GameCircle users for matchmaking or quick match in online multiplayer. Google has something like that but it would be a bit awkward to have to use Google Accounts for matchmaking and Amazon accounts for leaderboards? I need UDP based networking over the internet, plus I would like to be able to do direct connection between WiFi devices. If it will also allow me to implement this on iOS with C++ and play between iOS and Android that would be even better. So how can I have match making and multiplayer related services from Amazon?
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

Jamie Grossman avatar image
Jamie Grossman answered
Hi there, Unfortunately, something like this isn't supported right now through Game Circle. However, there are third party services available that you may be able to make of within your app. In terms of using Google Play Services, this unfortunately wouldn't work anyway for Amazon devices as Google Play Serivces are not available there. Regards, Jamie
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.