question

guil18 avatar image
guil18 asked

GameCircle Android integration

Hello! I have started to integrate GameCircle into my small Android game. -> I click on the connect popup -> I am redirected to a "create a new account" or "connect to Amazon" screen. -> If I choose to create a new account, I need to select a birth year. So far so good. But, if I do (or if a select "connect to Amazon"), I have an error page which appears (an error occured when we tried to process your request...") and my log shows : ClassNotFoundException: Didn't find class "com.amazon.identity.auth.device.authorization.AuthorizationListenerWrapper" Although I did add the GameCircleSDK to my project and everything compiles as it should. Any help would be appreciated! Thanks a lot! Have a nice day, David
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Nick Gardner avatar image
Nick Gardner answered
Hi, Can you double check that you've added the required manifest entries as described here: https://developer.amazon.com/public/apis/engage/gamecircle/docs/initialize-android. Thanks, Nick
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

guil18 avatar image
guil18 answered
Hello, I have double-checked this page and strictly followed what was written on it. But, without further modifying anything, it now works. Maybe cleaning my project helped solved this problem. Nonetheless, this thread is solved, but sadly, I'm not really sure how.
10 |5000