question

Oscar Fernandez avatar image
Oscar Fernandez asked

Android 6 "Marshmallow" problems

Hello. I'm working in a game that uses Amazon game circles works fine in android 5 and below but there's a bug in the android 6 "Marshmallow" I'm sure that I follow the tutorial from this Site I mean I follow all the instructions. Actually I never found a good tutorial to make this work But I was able to use Game circles in android with cocos2d-x. So what is the problem ? The amazon game circle banner appear ok no problem it even can login (automatically) but when I want to show leader boards or achievements it fails and it closes the application is very difficult to know what is the problem because the only way to use this is after signing the apk. I was able to make this work in android 6 but I clearly not know how When I sign the APK sometimes work fine works most of the time fails I don't know why. Here is how I use the Amazon game circles. https://github.com/OscarLeif/Cocos-Helper/blob/master/External%20Cocos%20Helper%20Android%20Frameworks/Frameworks/Amazon/AmazonGameCircles.java Works fine in android except the last version 6.
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Oscar Fernandez avatar image
Oscar Fernandez answered
I'm sorry the problem was with the api_key.txt it was bad something like that. I just want to leave here that the file goes wrong and for some reason fails in the game, I just download again but I think there was a bad file in my git repo. of course I just delete that file commit and put that again. This is for cocos2d-x android projects, the api_key.txt goes in the Resources folder not assets cocos2d-x console scripts will create the assets file from resources :D
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Jamie Grossman avatar image
Jamie Grossman answered
Glad you were able to solve this in the end. Thanks for sharing with the community!
10 |5000