question

Sandy Key avatar image
Sandy Key asked

View description on international market

In the distribution portal it is possible to view the app on amazon.com market (see menu view on amazon.com). I would like to view the app on the international market too.
amazon appstore
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Dixith@Amazon avatar image
Dixith@Amazon answered
Amazon Apps are currently available for customers in the United States, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, and the United Kingdom.Any new countries will be announced in the Distribution Portal.
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Sandy Key avatar image
Sandy Key answered
In the distribution portal I can view the product description in the amazon.com with the english description. However I would like to see the german, italian, etc. translation of the product description in the market amazon.de resp. amazon.it. How can I view the translation of the product description?
10 |5000

Henderson@Amazon avatar image
Henderson@Amazon answered
This thread has been locked because it refers to an individual vendor account or app status. Please see the announcement at https://forums.developer.amazon.com/forums/ann.jspa?annID=4.
10 |5000