question

Tyler D. Hanson avatar image
Tyler D. Hanson asked

Is Syncing, Collaborating, Version History's a reality?

When it comes to syncing cloud storage, I feel that no one does it better than DropBox. They are in another league with features, but they're not worth the cost they push to the customer. These are some things that would drive growth on the Amazon platform: - Syncing, in general, as a background app that downloads and uploads for you. - Shared Folders (that enable contributing) - Version History - Easier sharing With these features on Amazon at only $60/year, I would be forced to ditch the ($99/year) DropBox Pro platform, but until then -- their features are too good to go without.
amazon drive
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Jamie Grossman avatar image
Jamie Grossman answered
Hi there, I've passed this on to the relevant team. Thanks for the feedback! Regards, Jamie
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Juan P. Bretti Mandarano avatar image
Juan P. Bretti Mandarano answered
+1 on the request of "Version History". It's a must have feature... More for an "unlimited space" cloud drive.
10 |5000