question

Rafael Hobbs Ciani avatar image
Rafael Hobbs Ciani asked

Really important features that must be implemented in Amazon Cloud Drive

Hi, Here are a few features that i think are really important for us customers: > Two-step authentication/verification[b][/b] - This is an odd omission, as Amazon does offer the security feature with their S3 business solutions, yet it is unfortunately lacking with their consumer Cloud Drive. Two-step authentication is one of the most important security features an online service can have today; > Encrypted Storage[b][/b] - For privacy and security matters; > Show folder size in web client/web interface[b][/b] - It already has this possibility in files, but not in folders; > File Versioning[b][/b] - Previous versions of files are really important sometimes, if is too much space for one single file (that sometimes has many different versions) for Amazon, you guys can establish a expiration date for each version (ex. 30 days); > Access restrictions on shared files[b][/b] - password, expiration date, which email accounts can see or change the shared file... > Search box on IOS/Android app.[b][/b] I wish all this features were implemented soon. But i know it's a lot of new features, but if you guys could do this soon would be amazing! Thanks all
amazon drive
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

Jamie Grossman avatar image
Jamie Grossman answered
Can confirm the search box is on it's way (cannot provide an ETA), but we've noted all of your other feature requests. Thanks for the great feedback! Jamie
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.