question

g4m3c0d3r avatar image
g4m3c0d3r asked

Submitted video not visible on Kindle Fire client or Amazon website

Hello! We have a video that we've FTPed up to our dev console and we do see the video linked in the console, however it's not showing up on the Fire or on the Amazon web site when we look at our published app page. I'm wondering if the videos get converted or optimized, and if not perhaps our video has too high of a bit rate or resolution? These are the specs of the video: Resolution 1280x720 Total Bit Rate 16,237 kbps Size: 75.5 MB Quick Time Movie I didn't see anything in the developer console stating what the ideal video format, size or bit rate should be, so I was hoping it would converted for us. Is there some way we can find out why the video isn't showing up? Or is there a known format, size and bit rate that works? Thank you!
amazon appstore
10 |5000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

Samuel@Amazon avatar image
Samuel@Amazon answered
Hello, Can you please submit a contact us( https://developer.amazon.com/help/contactus.html) to Amazon support team. One of our support engineers will look into the issue and can assist you. Thank you.
10 |5000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.