question

R. Pelland avatar image
R. Pelland asked

Simple question

I've been exploring this portal but can't seem to find a discussion or answer to this simple question. I have developed a web app for musicians and serious music listeners to help them keep track of the tunes they are interested in. Aside from titles, lyrics, chord sheets, tabs, etc. the app allows them to store and open links to related material for each tune - such as to historic YouTube clips of various artists performing the same tune. Here's my question: Is it possible to allow my subscribers, with a click or two within my app, to cause their Amazon Music Player to open (if it is not already open) and begin playing a particular tune from the Amazon Cloud that they have previously purchased? Of course, if they don't already have the tune I'd like to give them the ability to purchase it as a possible way to help monetize my project. If it is possible, could you point me to some sample code or examples to get me started? I use php on the backend with a MySql database. HTML5, JavaScript, JQuery, CSS, etc on the front end. Thanks in advance for any advice.
amazon drive
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

0 Answers