question

Ben J James IV avatar image
Ben J James IV asked

Amazon cloud down?

Seems to be to me. i have used 3 different internet providers and have tested two amazon cloud accounts. Also it would be nice if it was included in the aws service health page http://status.aws.amazon.com/
amazon drive
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Ryan A. Rackley avatar image
Ryan A. Rackley answered
Seems to be down. I have been unable to connect or use the service since approximately 10:30am.
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Shane Dickson avatar image
Shane Dickson answered
It's down...again. This seems to be a recurring theme. I second the notion that we need a status page for this service. I have a lot of users that expect this service to be reliable, especially right before a holiday.
10 |5000

Rafael Hobbs Ciani avatar image
Rafael Hobbs Ciani answered
The service is down again in less than a month! Now i'm really seeing that this cloud service is not reliable. I coudnt use ACD since 10:30am! It´s a longer service down.
10 |5000

Ryan A. Rackley avatar image
Ryan A. Rackley answered
I can confirm that the service is now working for me.
10 |5000

Jamie Grossman avatar image
Jamie Grossman answered
Are you guys still experiencing the outtage? I'll look into this, but if anyone is still having issues, please do not hesitate to get in touch. Jamie
10 |5000

powerpad9740 avatar image
powerpad9740 answered
I'm good to go now.
10 |5000

Jamie Grossman avatar image
Jamie Grossman answered
Great to hear. Looks like this was just a temporary issue at the time. By the way, CD isn't an AWS service, so please don't expect to see status updates there. Thanks! Jamie
10 |5000