question

bondjp avatar image
bondjp asked

App Version "Rejected", can't submit a new apk

Hi, I've received an email about my app being rejected for failing to link to Amazon Store. Unlike the other times this has happened, I can't resubmit a new one. Also I would like to know If there's a chance the reviewers are trying an older version of this app. It happens that I've corrected this a long time ago, tested on my device, generated a new apk and the app comes rejected because of this linking issue. We've been around this for a few weeks now and I just don't know what to do. It points to Amazon on my phone but for some reason when the reviewer is testing the app, it points to google play. Can someone please see what's the problem? Thank you.
amazon appstore
10 |5000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Dixith@Amazon avatar image
Dixith@Amazon answered
Hi, Please raise a contact us( https://developer.amazon.com/help/contactus.html) with your app details. Then one of our support engineer will assist you further.

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

bondjp avatar image
bondjp answered
Ok. I need to submit a new app...