question

idialit avatar image
idialit asked

Hello Everyone.I just submited my app called iDialit

Once upon a time you could call your bank or utility company and would get a human being on the line to talk to. Now days you'll be lucky if the system does not hang up on you before you get your question answered. We created idialit application to help people like us ( who got tired of guessing how to get a person on the line) to get to a human being.Come and share what company's you call the most and how do you ( if your able to ) get a person on the phone and what company's would you like to see on our application. iDialit was created to help people reach a customer service representative without pressing any numbers or having to select any menu options. Just pick a company, click it and wait for a representative to pick up.Trying to reach at&t, Verizon, Sprint, T mobile, Your bank, car insurance company .... ? Don’t want to guess what option gets you to a representative ? Then just click on the company name and wait till a person picks up the call. Our dialer will dial the company’s phone number and press the required digits so you won’t have to dial any numbers.I Dial It is currently in beta, so please bear with us as we are constantly adding more numbers and modifying the app to make your dialing experience as pleasant as possible. If you have a favorite company that is not in our database then please use the suggest company menu option to let us know and we will try our best to add it for you. Currently we support calling to Major Banks , Car insurance companies , Credit Card companies , Wireless Carriers , Shipping Companies and much more ... for a full list of companies we support please install application.
amazon appstore
10 |5000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

idialit avatar image
idialit answered
I would love to hear from you guys any suggestions or comments. :)

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

idialit avatar image
idialit answered