question

astoneuab avatar image
astoneuab asked

Search Results View - Pre-formatted view request.

First of all, I'm not a developer, and am speaking on behalf of my development team! I hope to explain this in a way that makes sense! My developers say that when using a search term such as "heart monitor" that the results are returned to us in a format that must be formatted by us. (They/we could be wrong on this). If I am understanding them correctly, it would be very valuable for us to have a way to easily display search results or a category of products without having to design our own "wrapper" or "view". I hope that makes sense!
mobile associates
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

Mudeem@Amazon avatar image
Mudeem@Amazon answered
Hello Andrew, Your feedback is very valuable to us. Currently the API is designed for flexibility so that you can display the search results in your app's native look and feel. This is so you can truly provide an in-app contextual experience to customers. Given that there is an additional effort required on part of the developers to display the search results - we will evaluate the option for providing a pre-formatted view. Regards Mudeem
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.