question

bhargav00200 avatar image
bhargav00200 asked

Up to 1,000 products can be promoted in app at a time

Hello Sir, We are planning to build an android app with Mobile Associate feature in it. But for the below faq link, https://developer.amazon.com/appsandservices/apis/earn/mobile-associates/docs/faq We come to know that only 1000 products can be displayed in app per month. We believe that its very small quota because users of app would like to search for wide array of products of amazon within the app. Is there any other procedure of uplifting this limited requesting quota? It will be great help to us. Thanks Bhargav
mobile associates
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Sujoy@Amazon avatar image
Sujoy@Amazon answered
Hi Bhargav, Please note, the intent of Mobile Associates is to enable owners and operators of content-rich mobile applications to generate revenue by advertising Amazon products and services. Other mobile applications, including those focused primarily on shopping, may not be approved. I am taking your post as feedback and sending to concerned team.
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Sujoy@Amazon answered
Ok. I forwarded your query to the internal appropriate team for review. I will post once I have the update. Thanks.
10 |5000

Sujoy@Amazon answered
Hi Bhargav, We want you to share your app with us. We will evaluate your use case and if it is indeed non-shopping intent app we may provide an exception or consider revise our policy. Do you have a mockup or PPT to demonstrate your app how it would look like finally. If yes, please let us know so that I can tell you how to send that to us. Thanks for your patience.
10 |5000

bhargav00200 avatar image
bhargav00200 answered
Thank you very much Sir for the reply. I will provide the app document. Thank you, Bhargav Message was edited by: bhargav00200
10 |5000

Sujoy@Amazon answered
Hi Bhargav, I am sending a mail to your registered email id. Please send me the app document back. Thanks.
10 |5000

Sujoy@Amazon answered
With the mockups, if you can send us a example live app in iStore or Google play, it would be helpful. Thanks.
10 |5000

ouam3r avatar image
ouam3r answered
What I have understood from this is that Mobile apps focused on shopping are not allowed... If that the case and you offer only 1000 items then I would say I'm disappointed.
10 |5000

Nick Gardner avatar image
Nick Gardner answered
Hi, 1000 products are simply at one time. There are more than 1000 products available for promotion in Mobile Associates apps. Thanks, Nick
10 |5000

ouam3r avatar image
ouam3r answered
Hi Nick, Is there a support email address to send my inquiries to ? I want to address a few stuff privately. or send me your email address :) Cheers
10 |5000

Melody avatar image
Melody answered
Hi, You can always reach us via "Contact Us" ( https://developer.amazon.com/help/contactus.html) with any account or app-specific questions. Please make sure that you are signed into your Amazon developer's account (if you have one), since this will let us validate your identity. Thanks!
10 |5000