question

padauthors avatar image
padauthors asked

Upload Via FTP

Hi I'm using my FTP client to upload my APK files They upload successfully, I then rename them with - what I hope is the correct naming convention - ie: - M2M54216M8IHIB-cantonese.apk I go back to the Binary Files section to complete the upload I attempt to save but it fails - as for some reason it can't see the Binary and - because I can't save, I can't save the Binary Alias which I'm using in my APK file Am I missing something obvious? Thanks
amazon appstore
10 |5000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Anshul@Amazon avatar image
Anshul@Amazon answered
Thank you for the post. Since this is a very app specific issue, could you please raise a ContactUs with us with detailed steps, so that we can look into your account and help you in resolving this issue.

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Anshul@Amazon avatar image
Anshul@Amazon answered
As per the FTP upload process, we are supposed to upload the renamed binary files. As per your description, it looks like you are uploading the binary files(with original name) and trying to renaming them later. Please rename your assets as per the naming convention defined at https://developer.amazon.com/ftp/ftp_naming_convention.html and try uploading them. This should solve your issue. You can upload assets using our FTP tool available at https://developer.amazon.com/ftp/account.html Message was edited by: Anshul@Amazon

techonegame avatar image
techonegame answered
u should XXXXXX-Binary1.apk Message was edited by: Deepak@Amazon