question

suvitruf avatar image
suvitruf asked

Amazon android SDK Tester this page not found

I can see only main page. When i click any button, i see msg in default browser "this page not found". What should i do?
mobile associates
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

suvitruf avatar image
suvitruf answered
for example file:///android_asset/web/pages/user.html
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

suvitruf avatar image
suvitruf answered
Hm, this problems i have on HTC One S with 4.0 Android. On another Anroid with 2.3.3 SDK Tester App works fine...
10 |5000

Sujoy@Amazon avatar image
Sujoy@Amazon answered
Hi Suvitruf, Thank you for reaching out. I assume you are talking about Amazon SDK Tester, the helper app shipped with the SDK zip, we use it to test IAP in sandbox. Right? If Yes, it should work on recent version of Android OS too. Can you please help us to understand the issue please? 1. Are you using the latest SDK tester? We have a SDK zip update couple of days back. Please make sure you have downloaded the latest zip. 2. Is it occurring in any other OS version? 4.2 or later? 3. What is the exact problem? When you click a button (e.g "Active Transaction"), do you see to open any page in default browser? Thanks for your cooperation in advance.
10 |5000

suvitruf avatar image
suvitruf answered
1) Yep. 2) I tested it only on Samsung with 2.3 and Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 with 4.2.2 And it works fine. Problem was only on HTC One S with 4.0.4 3) I see 404 page in default browser (page not found).
10 |5000

Sujoy@Amazon avatar image
Sujoy@Amazon answered
Thanks Suvitruf for binging this into our notice. We will fix it in the subsequent release.
10 |5000