question

angryapps avatar image
angryapps asked

Recommended Ad Networks for Amazon / Kindle Fire?

As a developer with apps on the Amazon Appstore (and Kindle Fire) for the first time recently, I've been very pleased with my download numbers. Now the key is monetization! I'm currently using AdMob and Millennial Media for banner and 200x250 square ads while downloading. While these networks have worked great for me on iOS and Google Play, on Amazon not so much. While I can't be 100% sure, I have a feeling that it's because most of the ads shown are for Google Play apps that don't link to a way to download via Amazon! So I guess that brings up the question - does anyone have recommendations on ad networks that work well with Amazon users? Are there any ad networks that have Amazon-specific accounts (showing ads that link to Amazon downloads)? I'm honestly kind of surprised that Amazon hasn't made their own ad network for the Amazon Appstore that shows relevant Amazon content (apps, videos, goods, etc) as they are so good at monetizing that otherwise.
amazon appstore
10 |5000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

Sachin@Amazon avatar image
Sachin@Amazon answered
Thank you for your post. We are currently working on this. Stay tuned for further updates on Mobile App Distribution Portal.
10 |5000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.