question

youhei-dj avatar image
youhei-dj asked

Not a generic product page.

Hi. My App for Testing Associates API , does not display the product page. AssociatesAPI.getShoppingService().purchase is called,and purchaseRequest.setPurchaseExperience(PurchaseExperience.IN_APP) is set. Amazon Tester App is installed,and Kindle is contained in JSONFlile. but, My App displays 「Not a generic product page. failing back to interactive page」in Toast. MAA's Response ============== Message: com.amazon.device.iap.physical.physical_purchase :RequestParameters: {"receiveReceipt":false,"packageName":"com.d_jacket.inappstorefront","requestId":"6c5e6c48-b5a2-4144-9525-330422cb4ab5","productIds":["B007OZNZG0"],"sdkVersion":"1.0.64.0","productType":"PHYSICAL"} :ResponseParameters: {"command":"com.amazon.device.iap.physical.physical_purchase","requestStatus":"SUCCESSFUL","marketplace":"US","requestId":"6c5e6c48-b5a2-4144-9525-330422cb4ab5","userId":"99FD_DL23EMhrOGDnur9-ulvqomrSg6qyLPSD3CFE="} ============== I thought that I might possibly be ,TestMode does not display the product page ? Or In something, some are insufficient? Please tell me please.... thanks.
mobile associates
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

tkoba@amazon avatar image
tkoba@amazon answered
Hi, Have you enabled the test mode on your app's manifest file, so MAA SDK will run in test mode? -------- --------
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

youhei-dj avatar image
youhei-dj answered
yes I have. The frame of ProductPopoverActivity is displayed, but goods information is not displayed. Is there anything else?
10 |5000

tkoba@amazon answered
Looks like the ASIN (B007OZNZG0) you are using is the cause which doesn't support MAA. Please try using the newer model of Kindle's ASIN (B007HCCNJU) and see if the works for you.
10 |5000

youhei-dj avatar image
youhei-dj answered
>>Please try using the newer model of Kindle's ASIN (B007HCCNJU) and see if the works for you. I tryed this, and displyed product page.thanks. but I want to make My App, buy books to like this product( B00HG1T2LO, B00KK9I0D0,B00DNEH2L0). Is this product supported MAA?
10 |5000

tkoba@amazon answered
https://developer.amazon.com/public/apis/earn/mobile-associates/docs/in-app-shopping-experience As noted on the above documentation, at this time you may not offer digital products such as e-books. You should be able to sell paperback version instead.
10 |5000

youhei-dj avatar image
youhei-dj answered
Would you give me the example of Paper verision product code? I can't serch book,that supported,MAA..
10 |5000

tkoba@amazon answered
For example from your ASIN(product code) provided, the following are the ASINs for Kindle version vs Paperback version. Kindle Book version - B00DNEH2L0 Paperback version - 1490523103 You should be able to use the paperback version of ASIN on the Mobile Associates API.
10 |5000

youhei-dj avatar image
youhei-dj answered
10 |5000