question

mediakitchen avatar image
mediakitchen asked

New app has "No image available"

I have had my first app on Amazon accepted today and when I search for it on Amazon.com I have found it but there is no image and it says "No image available" Just wanted to check this is the norm for new apps as otherwise it doesn't look that appealing with no icon:)
amazon appstore
10 |5000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

mediakitchen avatar image
mediakitchen answered
The images have appeared now - guess it was just due to being a new release.

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

steven avatar image
steven answered
we saw this ,too. just had to wait a few hours

onelittlegoat avatar image
onelittlegoat answered
Mine has been like this for a number of days. There is no video or screen shots other even though I have uploaded them.

onelittlegoat avatar image
onelittlegoat answered
Have your screen shots and videos appeared also?

Sachin@Amazon avatar image
Sachin@Amazon answered
Please raise a ContactUs ( https://developer.amazon.com/help/contactus.html) with us with your app details so that we can look into the issue.