question

Taz avatar image
Taz asked

Purchasing from private listing

How do I purchase a sample of an item in draft mode (i.e., where do I find the private listing link)?
merch by amazon
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Leia@Amazon avatar image
Leia@Amazon answered
In order to purchase from a private listing, the shirt design will need to be moved from the draft stage to the final stage of the design process where you select a private or a public listing. To move any draft through this process, select "Manage" in the portal, find your shirt listing, and select "edit" to move it forward in the process, selecting "Sample - Direct Link Only." Once a shirt has a private URL, you can purchase it yourself and use Prime shipping options.
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

L. Frase avatar image
L. Frase answered
Tagging onto your question to add... Once we have our listings up, then can we order directly from the listing as a buyer? Or is there another way to order? I'd like to send a shirt to my daughter using my Prime account if that's allowed.
10 |5000