question

merchnoob avatar image
merchnoob asked

New Limits on Accounts

Hi - quick question - when you become a "Pro" tier account, will you be able to sell unlimited designs from your account? The "Pro" tier does not have a number (the tier below it is 500), but I want to know if it is capped at an unspecified number, for instance 2500 etc? From what I can understand once you sell 501 shirts you can add unlimited designs (not capped) - can you confirm? Reason I ask is I have tons of designs from other POD sites that I'd like to add to my one Amazon Merch account. Thanks in advance and thanks for a great alternative to other POD sites.
merch by amazon
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

L. Frase avatar image
L. Frase answered
Okay...I just read the piece about tiers, and I just don't get it. I've created 36 shirts so far under two different brand names for two different niche markets. Maybe I need to finish my morning coffee first, but it doesn't make sense.
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Careful Reader avatar image
Careful Reader answered
And what about designs that are custom-made for, say, an organization and will be sold only via direct link? If a person has reached their design limit, will they be barred from creating something that's a sure sale?
10 |5000

John A. avatar image
John A. answered
Are we allowed to create multiple Merch by Amazon accounts?
10 |5000

amazzz-zzzz avatar image
amazzz-zzzz answered
"Pro" tier account are capped at 1075 Products
10 |5000

merchnoob avatar image
merchnoob answered
Where are you getting this information from? Seems an arbitrary number?
10 |5000

Klein avatar image
Klein answered
The limit is 1000 as of now apparently
10 |5000

L. Frase avatar image
L. Frase answered
Where are you getting this number from? I just looked at the FAQ and it hasn't changed.
10 |5000

Klein avatar image
Klein answered
My source is my own personal experience having hit the 1000 max even though i've sold more than that
10 |5000

Klein avatar image
Klein answered
Because of the sales throttling my sales have shrunk 4x and at the same time my cancelations have gone up 4x as a percentage.
10 |5000

L. Frase avatar image
L. Frase answered
George - How long has merch been up? I only learned of it recently.
10 |5000