question

L. Frase avatar image
L. Frase asked

Help! I made a huge error!

I can't believe I didn't catch this, but I made a huge error on the wording of one of my shirt designs. I tried to edit, but it won't let me upload a new image. Is there a way around this?
merch by amazon
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

John A. avatar image
John A. answered
Unfortunately not. You'll have to create a new listing Lisa. Then you can submit a request to delete an older one.
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

L. Frase avatar image
L. Frase answered
I created a new listing. I just found out about this form: http://www.amazon.com/gp/html-forms-controller/merch_shirt_withdrawal I will ask them to remove the messed up version. I left out the word "and"! I can't believe that I did that. Note to self: Don't submit shirts before coffee.
10 |5000

John A. avatar image
John A. answered
Heh, yeah, I have a shirt that I have to re-word as well. Hopefully it will be easier to delete a listing soon. I don't think the image can be changed, because if you think about it, Amazon doesn't like it when a customer orders something and then the listing changes, etc. blah blah. You know from doing FBA. But hopefully they will at least add the ability to delete/discontinue instead of having to submit a request and wait 10 days.
10 |5000

Brandon Ortega avatar image
Brandon Ortega answered
Hello Lisa. Did you ever get your t-shirt deleted? I filled out the form a few days ago and have gotten no response. I also have an embarrassing grammar design I need gone!
10 |5000

Leia@Amazon avatar image
Leia@Amazon answered
T-shirt deletions are processed within 10 business days and we're working to improve the service. We will have an update to the Merch FAQ when there are changes, improvements, or revisions to the process.
10 |5000

L. Frase avatar image
L. Frase answered
I filled out the little form, but unfortunately it is still there.
10 |5000

John A. avatar image
John A. answered
One of my designs is reaching the 10 business day mark, so I'll let you know soon how quickly it gets taken care of.
10 |5000