question

L. Frase avatar image
L. Frase asked

Suggestion to Implement ASAP

As of now when we upload our designs they are automatically available in youth, women, and men's shirts. I would like to suggest that we are given the option of choosing one, two, or all three of these targeted markets during the listing process. I would also like the ability to edit for this purpose. For example: the majority of my shirts are for girls and women. In fact, my designs look a bit silly on a man's shirt. Not all t-shirt designs are appropriate for all target markets, and to make them automatically available just clutters up the Amazon catalog. Implementing the ability to choose whether a shirt design is made available for youth, women, and / or men will not only clean up the catalog, but it would simply make sense. P.S. I'm still rooting for PINK shirts.
merch by amazon
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Careful Reader avatar image
Careful Reader answered
I hit that exact problem yesterday when I designed a shirt very specifically for kids and that looks downright stupid on any adult. The display, however, is for an adult woman, and try as I might, I couldn't get it to be otherwise, not on Amazon nor on Pinterest. It's logical to have the ability to limit a design to men, women, or children, or to males or females.
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

John A. avatar image
John A. answered
I agree. This would be a great feature to have
10 |5000

L. Frase avatar image
L. Frase answered
I want to add that if this is implemented that we should remember when choosing who might buy the shirt that sizes matter. A woman might buy a men's shirt to get a 2 XL, or a youth shirt to get a size 10 (that would be my daughter). A kid might need a larger size, so I wouldn't limit it unless it's truly inappropriate (like a very adult saying on a youth shirt).
10 |5000

Leia@Amazon avatar image
Leia@Amazon answered
We appreciate all your thoughts on how to help us offer a better experience for our content creators and how to find the right audience for each shirt. We have passed this feedback onto the product team (with a special mention of the interest in Pink shirts).
10 |5000

L. Frase avatar image
L. Frase answered
Thank you (especially the mention of PINK shirts)! :)
10 |5000