question

Nate avatar image
Nate asked

The Best Way to Be In Touch?

Hi Merch by Amazon! I'm wondering what the best way to seek support is with Merch by Amazon. With regard with platform competitors, quick support is essential if I'm driving big traffic to my own campaigns. When a bug pops up or is unresolved, it can wreck a campaign and cause a mess for all parties involved. I'd love to levy the new Merch by Amazon platform and give it a fair shot! I see some great potential in it... But I'm wondering if there's a quicker way to be in touch with the team, perhaps in the works? I'm hesitant to allocate many resources until I know that I can have a quick-contact rep, like on similar platforms. To [i]dot the i[/i] with context... Yesterday I contacted Amazon Associates to inquire if there was a way I could better get in touch with the Merch by Amazon team. He went to the department and told me that a member of your team said I could only be in touch by email, but that someone would respond to an email I sent two days ago [u]within the day or even the hour[/u]. I was happy to hear that! I didn't receive a response yesterday. I'm trying to launch a Halloween-themed campaign at the latest today (10/23), and tie it in with Amazon Associates to test the model for the future. It's important that I launch today as Merch by Amazon works on a week-long prerogative, and Halloween is in a week ;) So now I'm going on three days with a glitch unresolved, which makes me apprehensive to carry-on with Merch by Amazon initially ^^. To give some context, I make a large part of my income on competing platforms, so I'm stoked to beta test. What is the best way to be in touch? Hope to hear back soon!
merch by amazon
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Leia@Amazon avatar image
Leia@Amazon answered
The best way to get in touch is to select the "Contact Us" button to send an email to the Merch support inbox from this link: https://merch.amazon.com/resource Both the forums and the inbox are maintained by Amazon
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Nate avatar image
Nate answered
Piggybacking on this question, are these forums actually a good way to reach the Merch by A team? It seems the majority of recent questions have not been addressed by anyone representing Amazon. Thanks~
10 |5000

Jim Allmon avatar image
Jim Allmon answered
The Contact Us button isn't working for me.
10 |5000

Leia@Amazon avatar image
Leia@Amazon answered
The contact us form is simply a link to your email client. If you don't have one configured on your device, you can directly email us at merch-sellers-contactus@amazon.com.
10 |5000

Captain Bourbon avatar image
Captain Bourbon answered
I emailed one question 4 days ago and still haven't gotten any reply. I'm re-sending it now. I do hope they actually read/answer their email. .
10 |5000