question

Francisco M. Marzoa Alonso avatar image
Francisco M. Marzoa Alonso asked

Application suppressed by FALSE copyright claim

Greetings, My app was suppressed past Thursday due an unfair copyright claim -I guess a DMCA takedown-. All the stuff of my game is own work, and I am pretty sure that there is nothing in it to support that claim. I contacted Amazon that same day, and I have not get answer yet. I also contacted the attorney of the other part that made the claim on Friday, asking her for the exact parts of my games she believe is violating their copyrighted stuff. She didn't answer neither. I rather like to know where I can send a counter notification to put my app back. I am not only losing installs with this bogus claim, but also positions on Amazon market. So I am really disappointed on how this is being handled. It seems like it is enough that someone claims your work is copyrighted by him to be taken down without any proof or chance to defend yourself. Bests,
amazon appstore
10 |5000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Sachin@Amazon avatar image
Sachin@Amazon answered
Hi Francisco, We have received your ContactUs and it has been actively worked on. We will reply to you on your ContactUs once we have an update. Thank You.

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Francisco M. Marzoa Alonso answered
Hi, Thanks, hope it is soon. In any case, is there any other action I could do to make things go faster apart from that communication? Thanks in advance,

So, your answer is that I must beg permission from Sony, the one has have made the bogus DMCA complain, to publish MY OWN WORK. That's ridiculous. http://www.theandroidcoder.net/2013/01/taken-down-from-amazon-market-by-bogus.html