question

L. Frase avatar image
L. Frase asked

Leigh - The shirts have an odd smell

I want to bring this to Amazon's attention. I received the shirt I ordered today, and so did my daughter (in a separate package). The shirts have an odd odor to them when you take them out of the package, and it still lingers after they've been out for awhile.
merch by amazon
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

LJ avatar image
LJ answered
It's part of the shirt printing process. It fades quickly.
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Leia@Amazon avatar image
Leia@Amazon answered
Thank you for the feedback, the smell is the vinegar that is a part of the process to print the shirt and it should definitely fade. We will share this feedback regarding the printing process.
10 |5000

Careful Reader avatar image
Careful Reader answered
I've smelled that on just-finished shirts before, and I assumed that the shirts aren't aired out before packing up for shipping. Understandable, of course, given that printing and shipping is already jammed up. Nobody wants it to get further backed up.
10 |5000

LJ avatar image
LJ answered
Her name is Leia
10 |5000