question

mcdoidge avatar image
mcdoidge asked

None LIVE T-shirts showing up in ALSO BOUGHT section

I created four designs and had them test printed before I realized that the logos were too large. I resubmitted and just approved two t-shirts that I was about to share with my readers. Checking the sales page, I just realized that the incorrect test print T-shirts – that aren't supposed to be live – now show up in the Also Bought section of the product page. This happens when either I or my husband (on a separate computer) look at the product page. The incorrect T-shirts don't show up with the search function, but when you click through to sales page of the two currently live T-shirts they are all lined up under Also Bought. I don't want my readers buying the wrong T-shirts? I thought a design had to be live, or directly linked to, for it to be available for anyone to purchase? Please help if you can. BTW, saving the incorrect designs to draft doesn't seem to take after you've already submitted them for test printing.
merch by amazon
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Leia@Amazon avatar image
Leia@Amazon answered
You can request to have the test shirts deleted by following this Knowledge Base Article: https://forums.developer.amazon.com/forums/thread.jspa?threadID=9292&tstart=0
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

James avatar image
James answered
How long does it take for a t-shirt to be removed? Some of mine are still up after a couple of weeks? Cheers.
10 |5000

mcdoidge avatar image
mcdoidge answered
I've done that Leia. Except these shirts should have never been LIVE. They still say PENDING on my manage page.
10 |5000

Leia@Amazon avatar image
Leia@Amazon answered
Please file a contact us or email merch-sellers-contactus@amazon.com so that we can look at your account directly. Shirts are deleted within 10 business days of the request. It's possible your shirts have not yet been deleted depending on the date of the request.
10 |5000

mcdoidge avatar image
mcdoidge answered
Hi Leia: I did email directly on Nov 16. I haven't heard back from that email yet. I'll resend. Thank you. Meghan
10 |5000