question

merchnoob avatar image
merchnoob asked

Tier & Feature Request

Hi, Firstly I would like to kindly make a new feature request, on our dashboard can you let us know in what tier we fall? Secondly, I made a request to move to the Pro tier quite a while ago, do you have any idea how long it will take until I know if my request was successful? I have an entire team rearing to go! Thanks and best regards!
merch by amazon
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

dizi23 avatar image
dizi23 answered
@ merchnoob, that's a great suggestion. Looking forward to it if the merch team will implement this idea.
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Ricardo Almeida avatar image
Ricardo Almeida answered
+1
10 |5000

Leia@Amazon avatar image
Leia@Amazon answered
Thanks for the suggestion about tier identification. We are working on this feature and you may have seen a sneak peek on Wednesday. Changes will be reflected on your dashboard. We are also no longer upgrading tiers until early January.
10 |5000

dizi23 avatar image
dizi23 answered
Thanks for the update Leia.
10 |5000