question

Ricardo Almeida avatar image
Ricardo Almeida asked

Customer Review Notification

I recently opened the page of one of my t-shirts and found out that a customer gave 5 stars to it. (Thank you, customer!) Are we notified when a t-shirt gets a review from customers?
merch by amazon
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

dizi23 avatar image
dizi23 answered
Hi Ricardo, At the moment we are not notified when a customer leaves a review. Just like when a sale is made we are not notified through email until you log into your Merch account and lick on the 'Analyze' tab. Hope this helps.
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Maverick Merchant avatar image
Maverick Merchant answered
Ricardo, you could try the following, although I'm not sure how well it would work for an update like this. You can set up a browser alert, the addon for Firefox is called "Distill Web Monitor", input the URL of your t-shirt and if the page changes (like a review is added) it will alert you. There is a similar one for Chrome I think.
10 |5000