question

appbody avatar image
appbody asked

I have been waiting for more than weeks to get my app to be reviewed

I have been waiting for more than weeks to get my app to be reviewed. How long does it take? I also cannot update my app, which cause me a lot of trouble because there are two version of my app (Handy Note); the one for kindle HD is reviewed and the one for regular device has been under review for weeks and I don`t know what has been wrong? Does anyone here have similar experience?
amazon appstore
10 |5000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Sachin@Amazon avatar image
Sachin@Amazon answered
Hi, Our testing and review process turnaround time vary depending on the type of app and the type of test plan that it requires. Can you please raise a ContactUs ( https://developer.amazon.com/help/contactus.html) with us so that we can check the current status of your app.

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Sachin@Amazon avatar image
Sachin@Amazon answered
Hi, We have received your ContactUs and it is been actively worked on. One of our support engineer will respond to you on the ContactUs. Thank you for your patience.

appbody avatar image
appbody answered

appbody avatar image
appbody answered
Hi, My app is still under review and It has been another week since I post my question. Could someone tell me how long does it take to review a update app?