question

mauricio-kidoteca avatar image
mauricio-kidoteca asked

How to reply a user review?

I am from Brazil... So I cannot get any app from amazon. So I cannot get allowed to post comments on reviews. How I reply a user review? (also how I see if the download is working properly on my device if I cannot download it because I am not in US???)
amazon appstore
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Dixith@Amazon avatar image
Dixith@Amazon answered
Thank you for your post. We have forwarded your request to the concerned team and will get back to you once we have an update.
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Sachin@Amazon avatar image
Sachin@Amazon answered
Hi, You should have an account per locale to see comments for that locale. Also, you need to have one successful purchase in Amazon to write a review but not on each locale. Once you have successfully created an account for US, you can register your device with this account and download the app. Hope this info helps. Thank you
10 |5000

Dario avatar image
Dario answered
Is it possible for a developer to have more locale accounts with the same developer email, name, surname etc? Or I have to use other identities?
10 |5000

Anshul@Amazon avatar image
Anshul@Amazon answered
You can have only one account per mail id. Any attempt to create a new account with the same mail id will eventually disable the old account associated with that mail id.
10 |5000

mauricio-kidoteca avatar image
mauricio-kidoteca answered
Seriously, I am from Brazil, how I create a account in US and buy something? I am not from US! Also this is the business account, not a personal account, why I should need to buy something on it?
10 |5000

Sachin@Amazon avatar image
Sachin@Amazon answered
Please raise a ContactUs ( https://developer.amazon.com/help/contactus.html) for this issue and one of our support engineer will help you resolve your issue. Thank you.
10 |5000