question

ernidumper avatar image
ernidumper asked

My App still not working an Amazon

Hi, I already a post: https://forums.developer.amazon.com/forums/thread.jspa?threadID=754&tstart=15 Meanwhile I got a again a mail but still no progress!! (The "updates" still not working) Also I got now a bad review: 1.0 out of 5 stars does not work on kindle Attempted two different times to get this to work and it will not open on my kindle fire at all => And I can't comment it!! Looks that no one is reading the description: **************** Attention **************** It seems that this version from Amazon can't get connection to iTunes. With the version from Google there is no problem. Currently it's in clarification why the Amazon version is not working. **************** Attention **************** Plase do something Amazon!!! Regards Erdal
amazon appstore
10 |5000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

Sachin@Amazon avatar image
Sachin@Amazon answered
Hi Erdal, We have received your ContactUs and it is actively been worked on. Thank you.
10 |5000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.