question

mutantbc avatar image
mutantbc asked

ads not showing in EU and APAC

Hi, I tried to integrate the ads in my app but is not showing the ads. When will apac and EU ads available? Since your ads only applicable to US?
mobile ads
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Sachin@Amazon avatar image
Sachin@Amazon answered
Hi Mutantbc, The Amazon Mobile Ad Network currently serves ads to users who live in or are located in the U.S. We generally do not answer questions about future products or services, which this falls under. However, I'm going to move this thread under the Suggestions forum so it will be counted as a "vote for" such a capability. Thanks.
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Zsolt Bertalan avatar image
Zsolt Bertalan answered
Count my vote as well. My apps target specific countries (not the US for now), so I implemented Amazon ads with a fallback to Admob only because I wanted to be in the Developer Select program. But I realized that the free impressions are worth nothing, because they will be shown only to the US audience.
10 |5000

Seb avatar image
Seb answered
I am pretty satisfied with the performance offered by Amazon Mobile Ads on the US market. I also believe support for other regions should definitely be one of your top priorities. (along with a decent reporting dashboard)
10 |5000

Sujoy@Amazon avatar image
Sujoy@Amazon answered
Thank you for taking time to give us your valuable feedback . I will share it with internal team.
10 |5000