question

zheng jinrong avatar image
zheng jinrong asked

Can not view "Mobile Ads Payment History"

Hi, When I open "Mobile Ads Payment History", it always show "Internal failure. Please try again." Any ideas?
mobile ads
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Sujoy@Amazon avatar image
Sujoy@Amazon answered
Hi Zheng, The issue has been reported to the concerned team. We will get back to you shortly. Thanks.
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

kuan avatar image
kuan answered
yes,i also always got the "Internal failure. Please try again." when viewed Mobile Ads Payments. and when i updated my payment information always promoted "We are unable to collect your payment information at this time. Please try again at a later time or contact our support.",i tried that many many times,but failed again and again,anyone know what happend to the CONSOLE?
10 |5000

Sujoy@Amazon avatar image
Sujoy@Amazon answered
Hi All, There was an issue in the system and it is resolved. Now you should not have any problem seeing the Mobile Ads Payment History. Thanks.
10 |5000