question

MobilPlug avatar image
MobilPlug asked

No payment since 2 month :(

I have not received any payment for my Mobile Ads Earnings of June and July 2014. (which represent several thousands of dollars) At the first moment, support Team tell me that my IBAN is not correct (with space) and to update this. I have make the update since 06 August 2014, and they say they have unhold my account and i will get paid at the next payment cycle ( at the end of August). So now, no payment again. I have open support ticket for this and i was surprised to receive the same mail that tell me to update my IBAN. It is not possible because i have already make this update and all information are correct. This issue has important financial impact on my business. It is not possible!!!!
mobile ads
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

Sujoy@Amazon avatar image
Sujoy@Amazon answered
We are investigating your case that you have created through ContactUs. We will get back to you shortly. Thanks for your patience and apology for the inconvenience.
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.