question

Martin Finch avatar image
Martin Finch asked

Does the amazon for app store web version show all available apps?

Hi all. When I do search for our game on my android device, I can see that it appears higher in the list, but when I do a search on amazon.com using the 'apps for android' filter, then we appear lower down the list. So the questions are: 1) Does the amazon app store app on my android device only show apps which I can downloads, ie it doesn't show Kindle Fire HD apps? 2) Does the amazon.com web search show all the available apps across all the devices - Android, Kindle Fire etc? Thanks for any help Martin
amazon appstore
10 |5000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Sachin@Amazon avatar image
Sachin@Amazon answered
Hi Martin, 1) The appstore client available on any device shows all the compatible apps that are supported only by that device. 2) The appstore on the website ( amazon.com) displays all the apps sold by Amazon appstore. Hope this answers your queries.

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Martin Finch avatar image
Martin Finch answered
Great, this answers the question. Thanks Sachin. Martin