question

Gamingtilidrop avatar image
Gamingtilidrop asked

Non-test Ad won't work

Hi, I am using amazon ad sdk on my game app. For some reason(to fit 1024*50 ad to the smaller screens) right after I received the ad data from Amazon server, I send the ad request again, only at the first initiation. It worked ok when I set for test : AdRegistration.enableTesting(this, true); However, without that line of code(non test version), it doesn't properly load the ad. It seems to load it at the first time but after few refreshing it don't refresh again and give this warning message on LogCat whenever I tried to refresh - 04-09 17:24:16.950: W/ADVIEW_ONFAILED(7134): Ad failed to load. Code: INTERNAL_ERROR, Message: Server Message: no results Is there any limitation of number on refreshing the AdView? I don't want to bother the server but want to use it correctly. Give me some advice to solve it.
mobile ads
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Sujoy@Amazon avatar image
Sujoy@Amazon answered
Hi Gamingtilidrop, Thanks for showing interest in Mobile Ads. It sounds like there are no 1024x50 ads available for your app on the device that's being testing on. Could you see if ads appear when a different size, such as 320x50 or 728x90, is used instead?
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Gamingtilidrop avatar image
Gamingtilidrop answered
OK i works. Thank you.
10 |5000