question

stevenmeister avatar image
stevenmeister asked

How long is the App Review Process ?

Is there a general time frame from the time of submission and in App Review till accepted and live? I realize just like on the iTunes store, Amazon actually installs and runs the products (which I think is great)? Thanks in advance Steven Meister
amazon appstore
10 |5000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Magnolia Epublishing avatar image
Magnolia Epublishing answered
I just did a new app, and it took about 2 days.

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Dixith@Amazon avatar image
Dixith@Amazon answered
Hi, Thank you for your post. Our testing and review process turnaround times vary depending on the type of app and the type of test plan that it requires. We will let you know if there are any issues, and will notify you when your app is ready for publishing. Since this is specific to your app, please raise a contact Us (https://developer. amazon.com/help/contactus.html) with your app details and one of our support engineer will assist you further.