question

singletechgames avatar image
singletechgames asked

Ad Reload Rate

Hi Guys, I am trying to change the refreshing time but i don't see any implemented function in the library, but i saw the floating example, should i use this example to make my own function? and Which one is the default refreshing time? Regards
mobile ads
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Bipin@Amazon avatar image
Bipin@Amazon answered
Hi, The Amazon Mobile Ad Network recommends loading a new ad on screen navigations and device orientation changes when the ad view changes size. You may also want to refresh the ad after a set time interval. In this case, the Amazon Mobile Ad Network recommends a refresh rate of 30 to 60 seconds. Faster ad refresh intervals could result in blocked ad requests. Please note that the Amazon Mobile Ads API does not provide any built-in functionality for automatically refreshing ads.
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

App Lover avatar image
App Lover answered
Which API call should I use to set the refresh rate time? Please do not copy paste what is already available on the API notes. We need the exact API call. Or else please start including documentation for your APIs. Am talking about Java documentation. Message was edited by: App Lover
10 |5000

Sujoy@Amazon avatar image
Sujoy@Amazon answered
Hi App Lover, As we have already said, [b]Amazon Mobile Ads API does not provide any built-in functionality for automatically refreshing ads. [/b] The only way to refresh the add is to call loadAd() method of AdLayout instance. App could have it's own Timer to maintain the refresh rate consistently.
10 |5000

Martin avatar image
Martin answered
So basically you just get one AdRequest and never more till you call loadAd?
10 |5000

Sujoy@Amazon avatar image
Sujoy@Amazon answered
Yes.
10 |5000