question

R. Steventon avatar image
R. Steventon asked

Payment cycle ?

Heya FAQ says: "... we will remit payment approximately 30 days after the end of the calendar month in which the sale occurred. For example, we would remit payment for January sales beginning in March, which is 30 days after the end of January" So, I assume that means that August payment gets remitted in October? It is now the middle of October, and I have not seen any payments. Is my math wrong ?
mobile ads
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Sujoy@Amazon avatar image
Sujoy@Amazon answered
Hi Steve, Please raise a ContactUs ( https://developer.amazon.com/help/contactus.html) since this is specific to your account. Thanks.
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Pedro avatar image
Pedro answered
But what is the payment cycle of ads? I have the same doubt. That line on the FAQ seems to refer to sales, not ads.
10 |5000

R. Steventon answered
I still have this issue. Frankly, it is starting to be a source of concern. I have sent Amazon over 50 million USA impression requests since August 19th and have not been paid a single cent. I even spent an hour on the phone with your PM's helping with product feedback. And worked with your support guys on crash bugs you did not know you had on some hardware. I even filed a support request, but it was not answered..... what do I do ? File a support request complaining the previous support request was not answered ? :)
10 |5000

Pedro avatar image
Pedro answered
I have received my payment yesterday, regarding September earnings (plus August and a few days of July). I signed up in late July, so if you signed up in mid-August I think you will receive it all on the end of November. But still, you should be answered on the support request to be sure. I sent a request a week ago and had an answer confirming I should receive the money on the next cycle, which indeed happened. Answering the original question, the payment cycle seems to be pretty fast, NET30 or less. But they take a while to start sending the money when you're a new publisher. null
10 |5000

R. Steventon answered
Heh... I just got an email stating I would be paid for September. I assume that will include August too. I had registered in late July, but did not get the confirm of the tax registration till mid August. *shrug* .... wait till the money hits the bank account to see if they paid both months or not, I guess ...
10 |5000

Sujoy@Amazon avatar image
Sujoy@Amazon answered
Hi Steventon, We have received your ContactUs and following up with concerned team regarding the cause of late payment. We would respond back to you soon through the ContactUs case after getting the feedback from the team.
10 |5000

zheng jinrong avatar image
zheng jinrong answered
Waiting for my first payment too. Sent a ContactUs but not getting any answer yet.
10 |5000

zheng jinrong answered
@R. Steventon, have you received the payment? I have been waiting for 6 days, and not get any answer. So disappointed.
10 |5000

R. Steventon answered
Not yet. I had a private email discussion with someone at Amazon. The issue was looked at and the response was that my payment information was received on 10/2... and that meant they could not pay me on 10/end_of_the_month_three_to_four_weeks_later. Really ? Urgh.... Now, that is pretty weird, since I submitted my tax info and payment info at the same time... in July. And there is a record of the tax submission on that date. But since they say they now have all the information needed to start payments, I am not going to push the issue. Of course, if I don't get paid at the end of November, I am going to mighty annoyed... And still not official answer via the support ticket I sent. Could be a black hole for all I know :( Edit: support ticket info added.
10 |5000

zheng jinrong answered
@R. Steventon, have you received your payment now?
10 |5000