question

Pedro avatar image
Pedro asked

Problem in Ads Reports?

Hello. I've noticed a steep drop of Requests on the last few days of my app (around 30%). My app has had the same number of users and usage for the past week, so it's out of question. I checked with other people and it happened to them also, so something must have changed on Amazon. Could we get any info on this? Is this a bug on reporting? Or on the ad platform as a whole? I'm a little worried because following the Requests, both Impressions and Revenue went down also. Thanks.
mobile ads
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Pedro avatar image
Pedro answered
It seems either it was fixed or it's with a huge delay, because my Requests from 3 days ago seems to have gone up a bit and is about the expected average (only a bit lower than normal). Any info? Thanks
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

lpixel avatar image
lpixel answered
I've noticed a huge drop in requests and impressions over the past three days as well, down 90% from what it had been averaging previously.
10 |5000

brewin avatar image
brewin answered
I'm seeing the same thing. There was a huge drop off on Sept. 3 and it hasn't changed at all.
10 |5000

Pedro avatar image
Pedro answered
For me the average of Requests has recovered to what it was before. I believe it was a problem with the reports being delayed a couple of days.
10 |5000

Sujoy@Amazon avatar image
Sujoy@Amazon answered
Hi All, I have verified the Mobile Ads performance -> Requests reports for all your accounts/apps and now those seem to be normal. There might be system delay for updating reports. Sorry for the inconvenience caused.
10 |5000

Pedro avatar image
Pedro answered
I am experiencing the same problem again. Around 30% of revenue dropped from the average (while on AdMob the revenue is constant) for 2 days in a row, now on the 3rd day (Dec 5th) the revenue dropped by some 80% - it is very weird. Is it problems in the report, or something else? Thanks
10 |5000

Pedro avatar image
Pedro answered
Also, given that we are in December, the revenue should be only going up, not down!
10 |5000

zheng jinrong avatar image
zheng jinrong answered
I have the same problem.
10 |5000

Sujoy@Amazon avatar image
Sujoy@Amazon answered
Both of you, I have just checked Ads Performance reports for your account and those seems to be normal. I believe when you reported the issue, there might be delay for data update.
10 |5000