question

Pedro avatar image
Pedro asked

Qualifying to the $1.50 eCPM

Hello. Great to see Amazon doing aggressive campaigns again to expand the Mobile Ads. The SDK improved a lot on the last 6 months and I'm sure Amazon is already considered to be part of the top 3 ad providers by most Android developers today. Anyhow, I have a question regarding the qualification of an app to the program: I released an app yesterday (Feb 5th) through Amazon App Store (which would make it qualify), but I've been testing the Ads integration for that app for a few weeks already (which wouldn't make it qualify). So the app creation on the panel and my first ad request dates back to early or mid-January which is before the cutting date of Feb 4th, but the app was submitted and released to the public only after that date. Which one counts? Thanks.
mobile ads
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

Sujoy@Amazon avatar image
Sujoy@Amazon answered
Hi Pedro, Your app would qualify since the first request should go from a live app. So the app which is live and sends the first ad request after the specific date, would qualify for this promotion.
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.