question

zubairkhan avatar image
zubairkhan asked

Amazon ItemLookUpRequest, ItemSearchRequest not returning item color

Hi All, I am making Amazon ItemsearchRequest and Amazon ItemLookUpRequest to get Apparels, In both the cases I am not getting Item color under ItemAttribute. Color field is always null. I have tried by using response groups ItemAttributes,Large,Variations. results after using above response group: ItemAttributes: color=null Large: color =null Variations: getting color but not of product which I get in ItemsearchRequest or which i searched in ItemLookUpRequest by ASIN, In both of these request api returning some child elements of products which all are having color dimension Guys please help me to get color field under ItemAttributes.
mobile ads
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

Bipin@Amazon avatar image
Bipin@Amazon answered
The search result sorting and filtering mechanisms available for the search query depends on the search category. Mobile Associates API Search Categories https://developer.amazon.com/sdk/mobile-associates/search-categories.html
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.