question

Egri Alexandru avatar image
Egri Alexandru asked

Apps developed with Adobe Flash and Air qualify for the $1.50 ecpm?

Do apps developed with Flash and Adobe Air qualify for this offer? We are using a Native Extention for the ads and it was not developed by Amazon or included in the SDK
mobile ads
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Sujoy@Amazon avatar image
Sujoy@Amazon answered
Hi Egri, You should qualify since you are getting served by same Ad server as Amazon Ads Android SDK. Thanks.
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

mark avatar image
mark answered
Hi Egri Can anyone direct me to any documentation or tutorials on how to implement Amazon mobile ads into Air for android using Flash CS6? Thanks
10 |5000

S. Kolesnyk avatar image
S. Kolesnyk answered
I'm trying to use this ANE https://github.com/pozirk/ANEAmazonAds but I'm getting NETWORK Error Could not contact Ad Server Please check it on your side if you have the same problem as I am.
10 |5000

Sujoy@Amazon avatar image
Sujoy@Amazon answered
Hi Kolesnyk, This ANE version id not developed by Amazon and we do not provide support for it. Thanks.
10 |5000

S. Kolesnyk avatar image
S. Kolesnyk answered
Ads are loading fine with that ANE.
10 |5000