question

Amadeus avatar image
Amadeus asked

Amazon stopped paying - two months without payment

I have just received information that "Your earnings, including any credit balance from previous payment periods, did not reach the minimum advertising fee threshold for your payment method. We have credited your May advertising fees to your account for future payment." I haven't been paid last month while my average earnings are $50 per DAY for the last two months - so I should have at least $3000 accumulated for payment if not more (since it is sometimes higher, I haven't calculated the exact amount). I will turn off Amazon Ads immediately until this issue is resolved. Anyone in similar situation?
mobile ads
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Amadeus avatar image
Amadeus answered
After missed payment last month I was informed by support that I will be paid this month for those two months, but the message states that I won't be - again - paid.
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Sujoy@Amazon avatar image
Sujoy@Amazon answered
Hi Amadeus, We have received your case that you filed on 29th of June and we are following up with team. Please note, we are not authorized for answering any payment or tax related queries. We will get back to you through the case shortly. Thank you for your patience.
10 |5000

Amadeus avatar image
Amadeus answered
The issue is still not resolved and the support doesn't respond.
10 |5000

Maj avatar image
Maj answered
I am having the same issue as well, payments used to be on time, not sure why they did not paid this month, I got a response that it was a "technical issue" and I will get paid in the next billing cycle which happen to be next month. We buy advertisement as well as publishing ads and unfortunately such issues will impact the performance on our app significantly. Less said, the better.
10 |5000

akamapps avatar image
akamapps answered
I am having the same issue as well, payments eur. okay but jp and u$ not receviewed.
10 |5000

Sujoy@Amazon avatar image
Sujoy@Amazon answered
Hi all, It appears that there was a small technical issue that has delayed your Mobile Ads payment. However, our Mobile Ads team has identified the issue and your payment should be issued during the next payment cycle. We apologize for the inconvenience that this has caused. Please note, your Contact Us case is registered in our system. We will answer it shortly.
10 |5000