question

kuan avatar image
kuan asked

very low fillrate this month

this month all my apps fillrate is very low,around 30%,the low fillrate can cause low requests.. the inventory of amazon mobile ads network get less?
mobile ads
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

G avatar image
G answered
I have seen the same thing occur in my apps. Fill rates have dropped from 90+ percent to below 50 percent in the last few weeks. I have sent an email to the Amazon contact for an explanation, but so far have not received a response. .
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Sujoy@Amazon avatar image
Sujoy@Amazon answered
The ContactUs cases from both of you are registered in our system and forwarded to the concerned team. They are actively working on this. I will post back once I have an update. Thanks.
10 |5000

Cloud avatar image
Cloud answered
Seems like this is happening to pretty much everyone. It may be less inventory on Amazon's part. Whatever the cause, it's definitely discouraging.
10 |5000

Sujoy@Amazon answered
Thank you for your patience. We are actively working on this.
10 |5000

Sujoy@Amazon answered
Performance can vary due to many factors such as app content, ad placements, and advertising campaigns that match your user base.[b] Please continue to send ad requests to the Amazon Mobile Ad Network and we will continue to serve high quality ads to your users when available. [/b]
10 |5000