question

Cloud avatar image
Cloud asked

Drastic Drop in Impressions Since July

Has anyone else experienced a pretty dramatic drop in impressions since July started? I have a handful of apps utilizing Amazon Mobile Ads, all of which were filling at a rate over 90% for pretty much the entire year. Since July started my most popular app has dropped to below 40% and others are hovering around 60%. This is without any changes to how the apps function or the volume of downloads. Obviously this is making me seriously question continuing to use this to monetize my apps. Thanks for any ideas you might have about what's going on.
mobile ads
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Sujoy@Amazon avatar image
Sujoy@Amazon answered
Hi Jason, Your case (id:218341811) is already registered with our system and we are following up with concerned team. We will get back to you shortly. Thanks.
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

anatolyl avatar image
anatolyl answered
same here, fill rate dropped dramatically
10 |5000

Sujoy@Amazon answered
All you cases are reported to concerned team. Thanks for the reaching us on this.
10 |5000

Cloud avatar image
Cloud answered
Another big drop over the past day or two, down to around 17-23%. I surmise that this means Amazon has far more capacity than they can fulfill.
10 |5000

Sujoy@Amazon answered
Performance can vary due to many factors such as app content, ad placements, and advertising campaigns that match your user base. Please continue to send ad requests to the Amazon Mobile Ad Network and we will continue to serve high quality ads to your users when available.
10 |5000