question

ad-men avatar image
ad-men asked

Disparity with Amazon Reported Impressions and MoPub Reported Impressions

I am mediating Amazon ads through MoPub. We are seeing a large disparity between the impressions being reported by Amazon and the Impressions reported by MoPub for Amazon ads. Amazon is reporting about 50% of the impressions that MoPub reports. For other ad networks the disparity is only around 10%. Has anyone else experienced this issue?
mobile ads
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Wobus avatar image
Wobus answered
I'm mediating Amazon through Admob and the disparities between reported impressions on both consoles are very low (< 1%)
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

ad-men avatar image
ad-men answered
Are you using AdMob for interstitial or banners? I'm continuing to see this disparity for interstitials.
10 |5000

Wobus avatar image
Wobus answered
Mostly for banners. I just checked for interstitials and there is a disparity in the request numbers. (Impressions are ok ... 0 on both)
10 |5000

Sujoy@Amazon avatar image
Sujoy@Amazon answered
To investigate further we need you to provide following things to us through ContactUs 1. A description of when and how Amazon's ads are loaded. 2. A logging enabled production APK for us to test. Please post back the id of the case that you are going to create. Thanks.
10 |5000