question

Pedro avatar image
Pedro asked

Fill rate near 0 today?

Up until yesterday the fill rate and all other parameters were fine, but today (Sep 25th) something is very weird, the fill rate seems to be almost zero: I've had only 10.000 impressions today, while normally by this time I'd have around 200.000. Is it only me or anyone else with this problem? Thanks.
mobile ads
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Wobus avatar image
Wobus answered
Same for me. I think there is only a report bug as the Ads are OK in the app.
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Lars Schmitt avatar image
Lars Schmitt answered
Something went wrong since yesterday. This is my actual report (25th Sep.): Requests: 360k Impressions: 16k (not many) Fill Rate: 65% (??? 16.000 / 360.000 * 100 = 4,44 %) Clicks: 8k CTR: 51% For one app, i have more Impressions than requests... BR.
10 |5000

Pedro avatar image
Pedro answered
Yeah, and it's still wrong today :/. Hopefully they'll fix it today. But regarding the fill rate, its calculation was changed (fixed) 3 days ago. It is now fulfilled requests divided by requests (which is the correct form), and not impressions divided by requests anymore (wrong form).
10 |5000

Kevin@Amazon avatar image
Kevin@Amazon answered
Hi All, We apologize for any issue you may be experiencing with the Ad Performance reports. We are working to resolve the issue.
10 |5000

janelson avatar image
janelson answered
Hi mine has been almost 0% fill rate for over a month, before it was 50% and making nice income, now it's just making my game binary big and waste player bandwidth to send a request that returns no ad.
10 |5000

Millenium Apps avatar image
Millenium Apps answered
Hi there, Kevin, can you please let us know if it's just a bug in reports or a serious bug causing a loss of impressions and by the way of income? I think and hope that it's only a bug in reports as fill rate still the same, which means that the very low impressions reported are false. Thanks
10 |5000

RBTCD avatar image
RBTCD answered
For us, the actual requests have gone down to less than half since 25th. We know this is most likely to be a reporting issue, as our backfill with AdMob is still consistent, suggesting that there is a similar overall volume and fill rate to backfill a similar number with AdMob. We're into day 3 of the graph looking very worrying though! Can someone at Amazon verify that this is a reporting issue only. Thanks.
10 |5000

Seb avatar image
Seb answered
I second Millenium Apps' request. I have lost 90% of my Amazon revenue since 25Sep, while the AdMob Mediation figures show that the actual number of Amazon ads impressions has been stable for weeks.
10 |5000

Amazon Customer avatar image
Amazon Customer answered
Same problem here. Amazon reported impression dropped from 200k+ to <5k but my own mediation stack shows 200k+ impressions served by amazon. It's been like this since 9/25/2014 and still problematic 9/28/2014.
10 |5000

Kevin@Amazon avatar image
Kevin@Amazon answered
Hi All, The Ad Performance report is now operating normally. We apologize for any inconvenience you may have experienced. Please note that ad serving and your actual earning were not impacted.
10 |5000