question

javisss avatar image
javisss asked

Developer Select Amazon

Hi, I've been selected for the Developer Select Program, that is supposed to give 500k ads impressions. I can go to Promotions but I can't see the way of creating a campaigne. Only for paid apps that you want to drop the price and Amazon Coin Rewards, but since my App is free I don't know how to do it. Could you help me please? Thank you
mobile ads
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Kevin@Amazon avatar image
Kevin@Amazon answered
Hi Javisss, The Developer Select Program will include a promotion for your app; this includes the 500k impressions as promised. These campaigns are created and run by Amazon; the creatives are pulled from your app assets already uploaded from your Developer Portal and the promotion and timing are set by us as well. In short, this is all automatic; no action is needed on your part. You can follow your promotion in your Developer Portal in your ‘Promotions’ tab / Campaign Performance.
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

javisss avatar image
javisss answered
Thank you for your answer. One more question. Do you know how long does it take in average since you are selected till Amazon publish the ads? Thanks in advance
10 |5000