question

JC avatar image
JC asked

Very bad review: seems like an attack.

Hi, I've just had 2 reviews for my new game on the store: Jump Birdy Jump: http://www.amazon.com/Ovogame-Jump-Birdy/dp/B00CPZ7DBW/ref=sr_1_2?s=mobile-apps&ie=UTF8&qid=1369722407&sr=1-2 "this game shut down my hole kindle fire and now someone scammed my account :( don't get this game thank for reading:)" The first one is pretending that my app is a scam and it is hacking the kindle fire account. This is absolutely WRONG. "This is the worst game I have ever seen in the app store. This game is a big goop of poop ." The second review is just offensive and doesn't make any sense. The person has only 2 reviews and the second one looks exactly like this one. My game is a very good casual game and it has been praised on all the other platforms it has been released (4.5 on iOS). So, I honestly think that these reviews are just here to hurt my business. Is there a way to get amazon to review them and delete them (hopefully). I'm devastated by such an attack, my game really doesn't deserve this. thanks Jean-Claude[b][/b] Message was edited by: ovogame
amazon appstore
10 |5000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

JC avatar image
JC answered
After looking at the first reviewer other reviews, I am almost certain that this is coming from an other dev that doesn't want some games to get in competition with his own. His reviews keep pretending that some games (including mine) are scamming his account or freezing is device. Is it possible to get Amazon to review these 2 reviewers and take action (delete these account and remove all there reviews)? This is so obviously fake accounts.just here to game the review system. JC Message was edited by: ovogame

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Sujoy@Amazon avatar image
Sujoy@Amazon answered
Hi Ovogame, Thank you for your post. If you find this content is inappropriate and think it should be removed from the Amazon.com site, click on the Report abuse link under the review. This information will be sent to Amazon.com for consideration.

JC avatar image
JC answered
thanks.